Instructions for a safe and enjoyable visit
Measures in place to receive you safely
We look forward to welcoming you and are doing everything to welcome you in a warm and safe atmosphere, in accordance with the recommendations of the Public Health Department and the Commission des normes, de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail (CNESST).
Please read the following guidelines before your visit to the POP Museum (you can also watch the video below!):
- If you experience symptoms related to Covid-19, please postpone your visit.
- Both for the visit of the Museum's exhibitions and for the visit of the Old Prison, you must book your departure online, according to a predetermined schedule.
- Use the door on the far left to enter the Museum (it will be clearly identified).
- Upon entering, wash or sanitize your hands.
- Wearing a face cover / mask MANDATORY
- Respect the 2 meters (6 feet) distance between each family unit (person / couple / family) at all times.
- Wash or disinfect your hands regularly;
- Move around by following the arrows;
- Wait on the tablets provided for this purpose;
- Avoid touching surfaces with your hands: we will give each family unit a single-use stylus to operate the various interactive devices.
- Follow the instructions of our staff.
In order to make your visit experience as enriching as possible while being safe, we will provide you with a single-use stylus to operate the various interactive devices. We recommend that you bring your smartphone or tablet as well as your personal headphones with you in order to fully enjoy the video and audio content of the exhibitions that will have been uploaded to the CultureGo online platform. You can also use the Museum's wifi if needed. In addition, our animation staff will be equipped with a face cover and the maintenance of common areas will be on regular and careful attention. A maximum capacity of visitors has been established according to the capacities of each of the exhibition rooms and of the prison in order with physical distancing measures. It cannot be exceeded.
We look forward to welcoming you to the POP Museum!